Reorganizing for raw success!!
I realized that the only way for me to be successful at transitioning the majority of my nutrition to a raw food diet was to completely rethink my kitchen.
My kitchen reorganizing is 90% done, largely thanks to my awesome very supportive husband. With each item in it's new place and other items removed for good my spirit has lightened and my energy and excitement grows. Now to restock my pantry with new essentials. I'm making my list tomorrow!!
I'm realizing that the timing has been perfect this year for making a transition to raw food. The season's seems to be in my favor at this time of the year. Early summer fruit is appearing in my weekly organic basket and local farmer's markets. Here's some pictures from this weekends project of preserving local organic strawberries.
And my reward at the end - "strawberry lemonade" made from lemon juice from the myher lemon tree you can see in the picture just outside my kitchen garden window. BTW, dehydrated fresh sweet organic strawberries are insanely good!!



0 Enjoy gourmet food with me:
Post a Comment