My life has changed, is changing, and will continue to change because at the beginning of this year I began to eating vegan "living" food.

"Living" food? Yes, living, because saying I eat raw food just doesn't paint the right picture. The word raw when I first heard it was flat to me, one dimensional. To be honest it sounded limiting and boring. So I'm thrilled to say that vegan, raw, organic, living food is the most amazing food you could ever dream of nourishing your body with.

Welcome to my journey…

______________________________________________

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Change is amazing!

My life has changed, is changing, and will continue to change because at the beginning of this year I began to eating "living food". "Living food"? Yes living, because saying I eat raw food just doesn't paint the right picture. The word raw when I first heard it was flat to me, one dimensional. To be honest it sounded limiting and boring. So I'm thrilled to say that raw, organic, living food is the most amazing food you could ever dream of nourishing your body with.  

Welcome to my journey...



0 Enjoy gourmet food with me:

Raw Is Real Gourmet   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP